- Erasmus + project
- Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
- Field: Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training,
- Duration: September 2014 – August 2016
To develop the innovative eQvet-us framework and practice set under the EQAVET framework;
To develop the innovative four levels extensive evaluation model for scalable Eco skills and sustainable training evaluation of trainees participating in VET programs as a tool to assess and validate the return of investment in VET programs.
- Vocational Education and Training providers in each partner country and at European level;
- Policy-makers in VET;
- Consultancy organisations and/or certification bodies for quality management systems;
- VET quality teachers, professionals, experts, etc.